Clear out!

Saturday 19 March 2011

Holidays soon!

Hey, 

Sorry for not updating my blog over the last weeks, I had assignments to hand in. 
Holidays start in 2 weeks and its time to search for affordable flights to Berlin and Oslo :)  I  need to relax and spend nice moments with friends.  I am so longing for sun, beach, cocktails and travels. Hopefully I will manage to organize myself a seat on a plane to Marseille or Nice. I would love to do a little road trip through Provence or even down to Barcelona.
Furthermore I try to visit my dear Friend Ingrid,more about her soon on my blog.


Do you have travel plans ?  What cities would you recommend me ? 
But for now, back to work, writing cover letters. 

Looking forward to tonight, having dinner and dancing! 

Have a nice sunny day! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment