Clear out!

Friday 18 February 2011

LFW Opening Show A/W 2011

                                                            credit : www.rightster.com




Do you feel the vibe that goes around in London city ?  All is set, editors, journalists, international buyers and stars are waiting in the first row to breath in designers creativity. Full of energy and inspiration they publish articles, reviews and catwalk reports. The new trends are  spread around the world . 

If you are under the unlucky like me and did not get hold  of one of the " most wanted invitations ", then I have some good news for you. Some shows are live streamed. For the full schedule please have a look at London Fashion Week. Second good news, I will keep you updated over my blog and will be excited to see the Amanda Wakeley show. 

LFW has started this morning at 9.00 am with Paul Costelloes' show.  


I have been looking foward to see the show of JENA.THEO, a design duo from England and Greece. Their fashion is for confident and daring women. I love how the sculpture they silhouettes. Enjoy the video from the live show today at LFW.


                                                                   credit:www.rightster.com


This is it for now, I will keep you updated with more impressions of the first LFW day later... 

Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment