Clear out!

Saturday 12 February 2011

New York Fashion Week






Credit:  Jonas Gustavvson and Peter Stigter for The Times
 More pictures here
Visiting New York is at the top of my to do list. Double sweet would be visiting NY during Fashion week.  While dreaming about this unaffordable luxury, I had a look through the catwalk reports. My favorite designer showcasing at New York this year is Narciso Rodriguez- timeless sensuality meets architectural elegance. What I like about his Spring/Summer collection is the fluid materials used and how they are draped. The fashion has a clear line so do the beauty products. Rodriguez body cream for her is worth a stop at your perfumery.




If I were ever on a plane to NYC what hot spot would you recommend me? 


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2286359/spotthesugarettes?claim=28b2gc3zfbv">Follow my blog with bloglovin</a>


Nadine 



No comments:

Post a Comment