Clear out!

Tuesday 30 August 2011

MIDNIGHT IN PARIS

I am becoming more and more addicted to the Woody Allen Movies. I never understood all the hype that has been created when a new Woody Allen Film was released, but after seeing Midnight in Paris. I have to claim now I do understand it. The movie is under the best I have seen so far. It is funny but so typically Allen with well elaborated charaters. The sensibility and love for detail in it is just perfect. It is really worth to go and see it in the cinema and not to only borrow a DVD. This is how IMDB presents the film : A romantic comedy about a family traveling to the French capital for business. The party includes a young engaged couple forced to confront the illusion that a life different from their own is better.( IMDB) I just like the movie for the choice of actors, Carla Bruni, Marion Cottilard,... the first Woody Allen which I have seen without Scarlett Johanson.  Paris in the twenties, all these artists and the mood in the film is just marvelous. Happy watching ! 





xx Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment