Clear out!

Monday 29 August 2011

Inattendu




Photobucket




Photobucket

I found it, the perfect nail polish color for job interviews, ceremonies, special moments,where you need to have good looking nails but a discrete color on the fingertips. If you as untalented as me to put the nail polish super clean onto the nails and don't want to spend money every week on the manucure only because you want to change color of your nails. I would go for Chanel's Inattendue.  It is very natural sophisticated color but different from the classical rose pale. It is a nice beige tone and it easy to wear with a day or night outfit. This is the first high end nail polish that I am sure to wear a long time and believe me I love to change the colors of my nails as often as I find a new nice color. Any recommendations for other nice classical color tones ?Have a good start into the new week!

No comments:

Post a Comment