Clear out!

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Bershka, Osyho and Stradivarious online!

 The Inditex Group releases a few new online shops today. Brands like Pull&Bear, Oysho, Bershka, Massimo Dutti and Stradivarious  go online.

 I was really excited when hearing about the new online shops and had filled my basket with items I wanted to purchase, however like the most brands they have not put Luxembourg into the list of delivery. We can only order from Massimo Dutti and Zara online.  Of course we have H&M and the brands from Bestseller Group available in store and lots of the high street brands as shop in shop corners in department stores but still not all the Inditex brands are available to us. I hope they will add new countries to the shipping list of the online shops in the next months...



Here is a selection of what I liked. Oysho offers lingerie, basics and home wear. Oysho has a cute selection of potential birthday gifts for friends.



credit : oysho

Furthermore I was interested in a basic white shirt from Pull&Bear.

creditPull&Bear

The good news is, I won't be spending money and the new online shops won't cope my love for Zara.  My favorite online shop is Monshowroom.
  
The advantages of this online shopping site are:

* excellent customer service 
* PayPal payment 
* delivery to my home country 
* quick delivery 
* easy Return service 
* a broad selection of brands 
* good quality
* they stock new international brands each season

Speaking about www.monshowroom.com you can get free delivery till 08.09.2011 with the code RENTREE11.


 Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment